A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that I store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow me to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps me to improve the way this website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies I use and the purposes for which I use them in the table below:
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 5 months.
Where I store your personal data
All information you provide to me is stored on my secure servers. Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you, if permitted by me, to participate in the bulletin board on this site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to my service.
I may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services, which may be of interest to you and I [or they] may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, I will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or text/SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer I will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want me to use your data in the ways described in the three preceding paragraphs please contact us on info@PlatinumPrince.com
I do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to my advertisers, but I may provide them with aggregate information about my users (for example, I may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). I may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). I may make use of the personal data I have collected from you to enable me to comply with my advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
I may disclose your personal information to any member of my group of companies, which means my company's subsidiaries, my company's ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If I or my company or substantially all of our or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use, or any contract of supply of goods or services, or any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of my company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Me at 18 Churchill Way, 35a Business Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PY or info@PlatinumPrince.com
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to info@PlatinumPrince.com.